Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost there....I hope!

These were some doodles that I did today...one of them I did during geography, so don't tell my video teacher! shhhhhhhh!
Anyway, if you can't see it I will explain the contents to you:
  • 1 doodle of some anonymous young lady whom I named Victoria Annalise. I happen to like that name very much.
  • 1 doodle of a flower. I actually just painted a flower of the same kind in a art project I did for my art class. We weren't quite sure what they were, but I liked them.
  • 2 sentences exclaiming this, and I quote:
"2 Weeks left of School!!! I'm Soooooooo Excited!!!" ~Me

Ah, yes, two weeks left. One more week of lessons. One week of finals...all finals. Then my freshman year will be done and I can call myself a ______! (I can't say it yet!)

Until then, I will most likely be scarce on here. I plan to come back for Memorial Day to make a post, but other than that I shouldn't be on here!

I hope that each and every one of you has been having a wonderful and blessed week, and may you all continue to do so in the coming days.

Much love to each and every one of you!

5 comments:

Sara said...

hehe, I enjoyed this post. :) I like your doodlings too. Just remember...you're ALMOST done! Once finals are over you'll miss school...well, maybe not.

TO BECOME said...

I loved the doodling. I will pray that you are able to do well with your last days of schools and the finals. God bless and keep you. Mrs. Connie from Texas

Beverly said...

Cute doodle :-)

I can't wait until you are done either -- the guest room misses you.

Ella said...

Oh, boy, that flower looks great! I cannnot draw like that! Congratulations on almost being done with school! I hope all is well!

Jade S. said...

Hey Neesie!
We just passed the "You Make My Day" award to you. You can get the graphic over at our blog=)

Blessings,
Jade