Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Question!


What is your favorite season of the year?
Why is it your favorite?

6 comments:

Maxine said...

Fall, hands down. By then I'm sick and tired of the heat and humidity, and the bugs, especially mosquitoes. I love the crisp cool air, the orange and brown colors, the cooking and smelling of pumpkin bread or pie, soup, turkey, etc. etc. I love the beauty and smell of the season!

TO BECOME said...

I love the Spring time the best.The time when everything seems to be renewing itself. The bright green everywhere. The new buds, new leaves, blesses my heart each year. Here where I live the temperature is just right and it is a beautiful time of the year. Hope you have a great Spring, Summer, Winter and Fall. mrs.Connie

Bethany said...

FALL!!! Because of the beautiful colors and the cool (not as in awesome as in coldish!) weather! Ahh! A cup of tea a sweater and a good book on the back porch.

I love the music you have playing!

Ella said...

I think I am more of a spring girl. I love the flowers and the beginning warmth that comes!

CB said...

Fall, definitely. I love the smell of it, the crunch of leaves & acorns when you walk, the gorgeous colors, the yummy food that comes with it, and since I'm not much for heat, I love the cool crisp air. It's a very cozy season!

Sara said...

This is a hard one, because I love every season. But I really do enjoy spring and fall the most.