Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fresh Start.


I know you have heard it before. Yes, I have neglected this blog. No one was reading it so therefore I figured why bother to write? Well, school is over now for a month or so and I am in the mood to post again. I would love to see this blog have more life in it so if any of you have any ideas on things to post than please, don't hesitate to suggest them to me. I am really going to try to make new friends out in blogger world too. So, leave a comment and tell me I'm not just talking to myself!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay!!! Neesie is back!!! I have been waiting for your post... I am so happy you are not abandoning you blog for good! ((HUGS)) I am also trying to resurrect my blog. Maybe we can get back on top of this!

Maxine said...

Suggestion: Take part in one of these blog parties that are going on. Some of them might be suitable for someone your age. You get to meet lots of new folks that way. Glad you're back! Mom

Giann said...

Hi! I use my blog as a journal but also throw in other things like funny videos.....and don't be discouraged if you don't have any comments....they're out there :)

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Neesie!

Thank you for your sweet comment! It was a joy to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day!

McKenzie~

TO BECOME said...

Nessie, don't quit, you add so much to the blog world. Just be you and that will be enough and more. love you, sweet girl. Mrs. connie