I am wishing your wonderful Mom a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALSO. You three girls look just wonderful and so happy. Take care and have a wonderful week. Mrs. Connie from Texas
Nessie.. I saw your precious picture on a Cathy's blog, and I just wanted to stop by, visit, and say hello, what a beautiful tribute to your mom, I know she must also be so proud of you. It is so good to our youth following in the ways of the Lord. Aloha Lorie
13 comments:
Aww, thank you precious girl. Mama loves you too!
I am wishing your wonderful Mom a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALSO. You three girls look just wonderful and so happy. Take care and have a wonderful week. Mrs. Connie from Texas
I LOVE that photo of you and your mom. :) Happy Birthday Mrs. R!
Happy B-day Mom ;-)
Happy Birthday Neesie's Mom!!!I hope you have wonderful and Blessed day=)
Jade
Happy belated brithday, Neesie's Mom! I love the photo of you three gals!
3 BEAUTIFUL ladies!! I am soo blessed to know you!
Oh, what precious pictures! A Happy late birthday wish for your Mom ~
Thanks for the visit. :o)
hi neesie...thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comments. happy b-day to you mom!
okay, i didn't check my spelling...sorry, i meant to say happy b-day to YOUR mom. forgot the "r"!:)
Nessie..
I saw your precious picture on a Cathy's blog, and I just wanted to stop by, visit, and say hello, what a beautiful tribute to your mom, I know she must also be so proud of you. It is so good to our youth following in the ways of the Lord.
Aloha Lorie
LOl sorry meant to say..Good to see "Our" youth following in the ways of the Lord *smile*
Wishing your mother a happy belated birthday!
I just stumbled across your blog from another site and really like it!
Post a Comment