Friday, September 26, 2008

What I look like right now.....


Yes, well maybe not quite. ;-) But, that is how I feel! In fact right now I should be studying for a Biology test that I have on Monday...along with the Algebra 2 test on the same day and the History test on Tuesday. Maybe I'm going crazy?? I mean I just had tests two weeks ago. At least last year I had test every three weeks. Now that we are "mature" sophomores we get them every two weeks. Hallelujah! *sarcastic smile and rolling of the eyes* Also did I mention that I think I am coming down with a cold?

Anyway, that is my *crazy* life. What drama, huh? Pretty pitiful if that is all I can come up with to complain about. Tomorrow I do hopefully get a break by going on a trip to a local amusement park so I can release some of my stress on the rides.

I did want to come on here and thank all of you though, for the wonderful and sweet comments you blessed me with on my last post. They meant a lot! You all are just wonderful people. And I really mean that!

Man, that Sprite I had for dinner must have had caffeine in it. I am wired. And that, my friends, does not happen often!

So, goodnight all. I'm off to go watch a movie...err I mean study. ;-) Yeah.

8 comments:

Ella said...

Sometimes, I prefer watching movies to studying =)

But as a graduate to someone on their way. you will make it through!!

Sara said...

I understand PERFECTLY. I feel like that little old man with all the books toppling on him. I just realized that my next Micro test is over 10 chapters. YIKES!

Glad you were able to release some of that energy on the rides we went on. At least we got a little break.

Back to studying!

~sara

p.s. stop drinking so much sprite!

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN said...

Sometimes it is good to take a break from the studing for a short while and then go back. It seems that you can absorb more and especially now that you are a "mature Sophomore."lol. You will do just fine, I know you will. Hope you enjoy your day at the park. Have a good Autumn. Mrs. Connie

Beverly said...

Haha - I wish I could have seen you wired. :-) It does seem as if you are always testing! Hang in there - you know your brother in law would say that it is good practice for your career in surveying!

Anonymous said...

oh I feel your pain lol I feel very much like that guy in the picture! My family is just so crazy busy this time of year=)
Good luck on all your tests and I hope the rest of the school year slows down some for you=)

Jade

Anonymous said...

oh yeah I forgot to tell you in my last comment lol You've been tagged!!!!! You can get the rules over at my blog=)

Jade

Maxine said...

Keep pressing on! We'll get there.
Love, Mom

Bethany said...

Dearest Neesie!
I know exactly how you feel!
I came over here to tell you that I have an award for you at my blog. I wanted to give you the one you gave me but, I can't. You still make my day though!
IN Him!
Bethany