
It is that time of year again! The time when we all sit down and contemplate what we are thankful for. I have so many things to be thankful for this year:
1. My God. He has brought me far this past year. I can only look forward to the next year and pray that He will continue to reveal Himself to me and teach me His ways over my own.
2. My parents. I spend so much time with my parents (being homeschooled) that sometimes I don't realize how attached I am to them and my house until I leave for a while (even overnight!). I truly am thankful for them!
3. My sister and brother-in-law. Who doesn't love siblings? Well I have two pretty special ones that I don't know what I would do without. :-)
4. My beautiful nieces! Selena-"bean" and Shana-"pooh". Three years ago when Lena joined the family I was overwhelmed with joy. When Shae came my joy was doubled! I can't even put all of my thankfulness for them into words!
5. My friends. I may not have many "true" friends, but the ones I do have I truly believe were put into my life for a reason. I love all you guys so much!
My list could go on and on! Isn't that so wonderful to be able to say? Life isn't always happy for me, and I have many times of sadness, but that is partly because I forget to look at all the times God has chosen to bless me. Next time I feel down maybe I will remember this list and count all of my blessings!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
5 comments:
What a blessing to read your list. I especially like the number 1. Dad and I are just as thankful for you.
We are thankful for you - LOVE YOU!!
Happy Thanksgiving Neesie! Love you, and I'm very thankful for your friendship. *HUGS*
You have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend! I am thankful for you, and Lord willing, we will continue to grow as friends in the coming year.
Hello Nessie!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Blessings...
McKenzie Elizabeth~
Post a Comment